500$ For Parts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

LivingLegend07

Whats a good way to increase Hp With 500$ I got a 2000 Civic Si so far I got the apexi n1 catback
dc headers,Aem intake,toda cams and the Apex'i V-afc so just give me some hints thanks ...

get some cam gears to you can tune your cams (todas)
get some dyno tuning time in there

just make sure you get the most bang for your buck.

Milan

I believe it was dyno proven that the ITR manny only makes power above 8k on the b16, so unless you have larger cams it really won't be worth it. I say save up....

Milan

Originally posted by JDMilan@Jun 13 2003, 11:26 AM
I believe it was dyno proven that the ITR manny only makes power above 8k on the b16, so unless you have larger cams it really won't be worth it. I say save up....

Milan

he stated at the beginning he has Toda cams.

Im with E on the camgears/tuning you can pick up pretty good HP doing that just MAKE SURE YOU TUNE IT!
so many people get online and look up a so to speek standard +/- mart and put their car there..... every car is different

anyways do that then save for boost also some lightweight wheels would be nice =) check out Bs

Buy a set of civic type-r pistons and a lightened flywheel (8-12lbs) or valves springs-- retainers and a ecu chip to make the car rev hard.

Back