50th vette?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Capt. Orygun

Win the Day
I saw one in the parking lot. Came back and tried to find it on the internet but no luck

it was white and it was a roadster, kind of like the first vette was. And it was sexy as hell!

I dunno but it was a roader, had the crossed flags badge, said corvette on the dash above the glove box and had 50th ann on it

I had NEVER seen one before

yeah they had someone redo it. all 50th anni vettes were blue.

you guys don't understand, it looked nothing like that. I'm going back by the mall after work to see if it's still there, I'll take pics

i understand what you were saying, im just saying its either a pace car or it was redone. 50th anniversary vettes were all blue (unless it was a pace car).

are you trying to say it had bodywork done to resemble the original corvettes? or were you talking just about the paint scheme ro something?

this shit looked like a repackaged corvette roadster that was designed to look like the roadsters of old. I literally had to look twice cause my inital reaction was (it's not a vette). It had huge brakes, red seats, the body was all white. Top was down and it gave me a huge bonner...

It wasn't at the mall, I'm gonna keep looking for it

its suppose to have design cues from every single vette made before it all rolled into one package. it looks ugly as fuck.

No No No NO! I think what he is talking about is a C5 Vette that looks like an original Corvette... Round Headlights not flip ups, White with Red Interior... The works... Its a full body transformation.

I'm trying to find info on it, but no luck... I know what you are talking about..> its the coolest & yet ugliest thing you've ever seen.

EDIT: AH HA! Found It!

Is this what you are talking about?

Dsc03195large.jpg

Dsc03197large.jpg

Dsc03200large.jpg

Dsc03202large.jpg

http://www.50thcommemorative.com/

I dunno....i didnt like the look of the C1 or C4 vettes...i can barely tell it WAS a C5....and i dont like that they did that to a car i really like.

Back