5th and 6th gen SOHC civic parts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Import R

This stuff has been taking up space in my garage FOREVER. Since the demand for SOHC parts is less and less everyday, the cheap stuff I'd likely be willing to give it to you for free if you just pay for shipping.

5th Gen SOHC

VX exhaust manifold - $15
DX exhaust manifold - $15
DX starter - $15
DX shift linkage - $20
DX block - $40 (complete)
DX head - $20 (complete)
EX axles - $30 (ripped boots, prolly needs rebuild)
EX intake manifold - $65 (complete)

6th Gen SOHC

EX power steering pump - $20
EX motor mounts - $10 each
EX alternator - $50
EX rods/pistons - $40
EX stock intake box and duct - $20
EX valve cover - $25
EX witing harness - $30 (96-98 cut)
EX intake manifold (complete)
3 EX heads - $75-100 (2 '98 heads w/ 45k miles, 1 '00 head with 28k miles. All complete)
EX block - $70 (has rust in the bores from sitting in my garage. Needs to be honed/rebored. All complete)

Posted is what I'd like to get for the parts, but I'm willing to work out a deal. Even if you think your offer is rediculously low, shoot it to me and I'd likely take it as long as you are willing to spot the cost of shipping it to you. I can grab pics for something if you want it, but it will take me a day or 2 to get them to you since the parts are in the garage at my dad's house and I live about 20 miles away. You can either leave a reply for parts here, or email me at Import_R@hotmail.com

I'm also willing to consider trades for B-series parts and turbo parts.

nobody wants to buy my useless crap. :(

*bump* anways.

a question for everybody: I have a 95 ex. would the d16y8 intake mani offer a performance upgrade over my d16z6 mani? are the two interchangeable?

a question for mr. seller: any idea how much that would cost to ship to 95616?

What you lookin for for the 5th gen ex intake and dx block? Also does the intake include Throttle body? Im on my way to tampa on the 13th, so maybe id come swing by. Thanks.

Back