75 yr old lady + taser

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

(Lloyd Christmas) old people, although slow and dangerous behind the wheel, can still serve a purpouse.

Don't you go Die'en on me!(Lloyd christmas)

at 75 she musta hit like a 2 year old just pick her up and carry her outside

worried about a 75 y/o woman hitting her in the head.. i dont think so.. she was just wanting to test it out

Yeah the fall alone could have killed the 75 year old, and I do not think that if a 75 year old threatened to hit me I would even flinch.

that is truly one of the most messed up stories i ever read. to those of u who know, tasers hurt like a mf-er(long story, short-alcohol+friends+taser found at work). u dnt even have to shock someone 2 the ground to get your point across. one jolt does the trick. if that was my grandma or something id be in trouble for assaulting a police officer. n if u think im being extreme, go tase yourself and get things from my point of view.

they're not thatttt bad. I let my friend taste me cllose to 10 times seeing how long i could hold it on my forearm... i got 16 secords. It was a 100k volt panther or something like that. I did have a 2 dot scar for a couple monthstho

Originally posted by b204dr@Oct 21 2004, 01:50 PM
worried about a 75 y/o woman hitting her in the head.. i dont think so.. she was just wanting to test it out
[post=405685]Quoted post[/post]​

i woulda done it. [/sarsazm]

Originally posted by Blanco+Oct 21 2004, 07:37 PM-->
MaaseyRacer
@Oct 21 2004, 04:15 PM
Yeah the fall alone could have killed the 75 year old, and I do not think that if a 75 year old threatened to hit me I would even flinch.
[post=405745]Quoted post[/post]​

No doubt. They need to send that officer to someplace that has people who are actually violent, so she can see when to use force like that.
[post=405987]Quoted post[/post]​

Seriously I have seen old people die from less than that. Not to mention the fact that the taser shot alone could have given her a heart attack or just killed her, old people are much more fragile than us 16-29 year olds.

Originally posted by FFCiv@Oct 21 2004, 06:45 PM
they're not thatttt bad. I let my friend taste me cllose to 10 times seeing how long i could hold it on my forearm... i got 16 secords. It was a 100k volt panther or something like that. I did have a 2 dot scar for a couple monthstho
[post=405837]Quoted post[/post]​

my friend looked up the taser he found. its an fbi grade taser that is not available to the public. n your right, its still not that bad. i got hit with it 4 times. i was about to pass out from drinking, then i got tased and was up for hours. fuck coffee.haha

Hell yeah Zsa Zsa should've been smacked...that woulda been awesome! I never really liked her anyways...stupid untalented bitch.

Seriously though, I'm not for beating up on old ladies and shit, but you can't just go swinging at a cop. Granted, the cop might've overreacted, but the old lady was out of line.

Back