87 chevy s10 with a 93 front end all shaved down newer paint 17's

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

s240161

NEW PRICE 2700
READ EVERYTHING

I have a 87 chevy s10 with a 93 front end, I got this truck in a trade from guy. Im not really into the whole lowered truck scene, so I would like to get rid of asap. The truck is 87 chevy s10 with a 93 front end, the door handles have been shaved and door poppers have been installed, there is a full system in the truck with 2 Kicker 10's, Kicker door speakers and a Pioneer cd player. It has blue neons under the truck, has a Rhino lineing, tinted windows, 17's Eagle Polish alum rims with newer tires, carbon fiber winshield wiper blades, remote start but not hooked up, tach, 3 gauges. There are some things wrong with the truck, it has a Rebuilt title, drivers side door is primered and needs to be painted ( est. 125), the car either has a loud cam or a rod knock... I was told that the cam was very loud and is making the noise.. He told me that the motor was just rebuilt and I will get paper work on that to prove... Im asking 3200 or trade for a civic hatch... Let me know what you have.. DONT BE SHY AND TOSS SOME OFFERS OUT

1136685580_uploadpixels.com_truck1.jpg

1136685617_uploadpixels.com_truck2.jpg

Back