88-91 civic misc parts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

chrism1829

Getcha Mind Right
I have some parts i tried selling on here all items are relly cheap.or i will sell them for a resonable offer.the only reson y i have these parts is because i have access to a junk yard.and i buy and sell junk/used cars. i have a complete honda civic hatch back dx model just minuse the motor.Im starting to list this stuff on ebay.i will have pics soon.Email me for pics if interested.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...item=2456036121

thanks chris

Bro, not to be a little bitch but that's pretty expensive for a 89-91 DX parts + the DX does have a PM6 stock, just FYI it comes with PM5 just FYI unless you did a swap for a DPFI to MPFI

:wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

mala mia panita......

Humilde Racing Team

i have no idea what the stuff goes for. just made prices up..i own 4 civic hatchs now..2 are parts and the others are drivable.do i figured i would get rid of them..since these parts were laying around..if i dont sell them i dont care..i have plenty of money..and plenty of cars...just seein what i can get for them thats all..if no ones wants them.and the bid ends i will just keep them laying around or price them lower on ebay

Hey Chris....I'm looking for the vinyl emblem that mounts on the hatch and sits between the taillights. I think it's supposed to say "CIVIC" but mine's been painted over and I can't seem to get the paint off very well. Overall it's probably around 2 feet long and about 8 inches high.....has about 4-6 bolts coming through the inside for bolting purposes.

If you have a spare that's in good shape and you want to get rid of it at a decent price, please let me know. Thanks!

Back