88-91 civic rear seat romoval...how to?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hada88crxsi

any help would be appreciated,I am not sure how to remove them and don't want to mess them up.

Thanks for your time,
Dave

PS:I will try to only post things once from now on.

If you're going to be working on your car regularly you should invest in a Helms manual. If you're cheap or you have a computer in your workspace, this website has manuals for download: Honda Civic Info click on downloads.

dude... I don't understand whats stopping you? you pull the back part of the lower seat up and it slips out. the 'back' of the seat you just pull the tabs and pull it forward, then cattie-corner it out.

takes 1min max. no screws, no magic clips... idk whats so hard about it?

WTF is it that hard.
Just like Ahhvtec said to the guy wanting to know how to remove his gas tank.
"Umm.....crawl under the car and unbolt it"
Just jump in the back and fold seat, remove clip and tadahhhh.

hey andrew and 801crx .. your the classic no it alls.!!!!!!!!!!!!! wtf is so hard? the problem is you have a civic that some ricer has taken all apart! you guys no it all but cant give a simple answer on seat removale..remind me to never ask any advice from you to.!andrew and 801crx. the answer the kid is asking for is! AFTER YOU REMOVE THE BOTTOM PART OF THE SEAT,YOU PULL THE TABS AND PULL DOWN THE TOP PARTS THEN........THERE ARE TWO CIRCLULAR CLIPS ON THE SIDES WHERE THE SEATS HINGE. YOU HAVE TO REMOVE THEM TWO LITTLE CIRCULAR CLIPS. AFTER YOU REMOVE THEM ,YOU CAN PUSH THE SEATS TO THE SIDE AND THEN THEY WILL COME OUT. IF YOU HAVE A CIVIC THAT SOME RICER HAS NEVER RIPPED APART,THEN YOU WOULD NO THERE IS TWO MAGICAL CLIPS.. IF THOSE ARE NOT REMOVED THE SEAT WILL NOT!!!COME OUT. IF YOU HAVE A STRIPPED DOWN CIVIC THEN YES THEY WILL COME OUT IN ONE MIN. DONT RUSH TO BASH SOMEONE WHEN YOUR THE ONE BEING A NO IT ALL.

Back