88 Accord...2.0si

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jayda

** mods, if this is in the wrong forum u can move it for me :D:D **

Ok i have an Australian 1988 Accord 2.0si and was wondering appart from the usual I.h.e proformance upgrades what would be the most ideal honda to hond swap that would give me plenty more power?

i wouldnt mind having a turbo / supercharger but for now insurance wise and cost wise i think a swap is the most affordable route to go. so if anyone knows anything that would help me, please Feel free to comment and suggest somthing to me, i havnt being on the honda mod scene for a while and forgotten all the 20ba a16b jargon. i only know its an accord 2.0si

thanks in advance B)

If you search really hard on say yahoo u can find really akward sights dedicated to these cars and they have some info, but not much. Basically theres not much hope at all with this car.

check the 3 geez message board. i know in america they have the a20. if you arfe an SI maybe you have the b series motor from the old preludes?
is it one of the aerodecks?

Most likely, you have the Accord B20A (not the same as the Prelude B20A, but is 16v DOHC). DC Sports makes headers for the Prelude B20A, and these can be modified to fit the Accord B20A. You can get the usual assortment of high-flow cats (if they have those in whatever country you are in), and mufflers and what-not. Hey, be glad you have a B20A. In the states, all we have is the A20A, 12v SOHC. We never get the good stuff...

-Steve: Better Living Through Sarcasm (polluting the airwaves since 1997)

Back