88 crx dx sale/trade

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mad_hatter

Its Da Mad Hatter
well im possibly thinking about squashing my project im not to fond of the rex, i like it but i like the eg better...i duno...but i got it as a shell with no interior i had all of it so all the interior is in decent shape i have two sets of seats, extra hood, the car has stock wheels on it stock suspension, rear disk brake converion exhuast, needs driver door panel, right now i have a b18c1 halfway done in it but if i can find a 92-95 civic for trade ill pull the motor and let it go or if someone wants to take on a project ill let it go as is with motor for a running eg dont try it if its a damn 1.5l or crap, id rather stick with my gsr engine, which is stock 4 to 1 headers no 4-2-1 its a 4-1, nice as mounts, needs some valve cover studs and thermostat housing, linkage isnt right so need to shorten or replace, have axles not installed, so hit me up if someones interested ill get some pics up here tonight or tomarrow, car is silver little rust above wheel wells in back not bd yet though i primered them to slow the process but needs to be fixed,

100_1696.jpg

100_1695.jpg

wuts popping yo how much u selling that 1988 crx for where u located

fredericksburg, va, 22405, im trying to trade more than anything looking for an eg but hit me with an offer`

Back