89 civic hatch for sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

sent you an e-mail

pics are on hondaswap gellery

crx with dohc d16

it smokes type r's
lol, i wish... haven't raced anyone but its much faster than a stock first gen crx

i would do it if you take payments or a swap for a greddy turbo kit for a 92-95 or even a 96 and up civic or anything that is a 1.5 or a 1.6 single cam ....i will even throw in 2 side mounts, a turbo, and a few other things....i know this is a stretch so just let me know

I am interested...I live in South Jersey...I will need to go look at it though..What is your adress? And a number you can be reached out? You can call me at 856-364-7426

CHRISM1829 I will need you to get in contact with me sometime within the next 2 days because I am about to buy a CRX shell or your car...and the guy is only holding the shell for me untill wed. so try and call me or e-mail me at redlinerzhatchbk@aol.com I have some questions to ask ..

Originally posted by reckedracing@Apr 6 2004, 09:36 AM
i got a crx to trade you and i am in NY as well...

86 crx with DOHC D...

also have a 91 si, with white faded to blue paint scheme, front and rear kit and exhaust, and dropped... 105K motor, and 105K five speed, on a 175K std chasis, and it has AC... :)

I have a 94 Accord that id be willing to trade for that 91 Crx...Let me know if your interested...Thanks

Back