1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

89 crx odb1 p72 and odb2 b18b Questions

Discussion in 'ECU's, Electronics, and Tuning' started by aalouie, Oct 19, 2007.

1. aalouie

aalouie New Member

Ive done some searching and got an understanding of what i would need to swap odb0to odb1 but my question is i want to use a odb1 p75 so can i use a odb0 to odb1 conversion harness but my engine harness is odb2 what am i missing.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2007
  2. Domi31

Domi31 Member

Your post needs to be written better. (.) <-- These tend to help.

But it sounds like you have a 89 CRX, and you want to run a OBD1 P72 ECU.
    What engine are you putting in the CRX? Is it a B18B? I'm guessing that the Motor is OBDII

As far as the jumper harness you need a OBD0 to OBD1 harness. The engine harness is just for the motor, does not run into your car cabin where your ECU is.

Also why are you running a P72 with a B18B?

Sorry I really cant answer your question, but try to rewrite it.

3. aalouie

aalouie New Member

Sorry. I miss typed im using a P75 odb1 off of an 95 integra ls. The motor and harness is a 99 integra ls. Someone told me I can get the jumper from a OBD0 to OBD1 for the ecu, but my crx is an hf. So what do i need to do to get the 99 integra engine harness to plug into the crx hf harness. Thanks

4. Domi31

Domi31 Member

you may want to vist Rywire - Online Store see what products that they may have for you.

This is more of a swap question and I think doing a search in the swap section for your crx.
    Or post up in the section for better replyes.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted