MN 89 CRX Si - misc. parts for sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

toadbump.jpg

ahaha :) cute! yeah, i need to update the thread with pictures of what i still have left. i'll do that this weekend.

bump cuz i know you have parts i need...even if this thread is old

ok first i know for a fact i need the plastic that goes at the bottom of the drivers side fender,,and im pretty sure ill need a couple little things here and there.
ill let ya know what i need when i sort this car out:)

dude didn't you buy my sunroof last year? nfi what the cap and fuse cover are. pics? i still have the assembly the sunroof fits into if you're asking for parts that are on that..

edit: oh right, i don't think you did buy my sunroof; you were interested but never did anything about it, and i sold that on ebay. well anyway.

I'm pretty sure you said you didn't have one, but what about the electronic climate control?

bottom platic pieces for fenders?

nope, i have a full set of the 2" trim bars but not the fender bottoms that i'm aware of. those are gone i'm pretty sure.

I'm pretty sure you said you didn't have one, but what about the electronic climate control?

nope - sold it last year - sorry.

Do you still have the heater control? if so how much shipped to 84403?

x2.

my thread is pretty much cashed out except for the hatch w/glass, sunroof assembly (not sunroof), carpet, some spare taillights i have around, and some plastic bits. not crx specific, but i have a set of 14" wheels w/the tail end of some falkens on them for local pickup/delivery only (MN).

What about the intake many. D16a6 mot, assumingly. I need 1 for my 90 Si hatch...shipped to 99205

Update - all parts are gone!

yep, all of my parts are gone except for the headliner and the spare tire cover.

Back