89 si hatch and 90 crx si both under $1k each in WI

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

theman631

1989 Si hatchback with about 230k miles. Ran great until the timing belt snapped. I have 4 new spark plugs for it, new timing belt, new valve cover gasket kit, and a new water pump that will be included with the car. Some minor problems: seat bracket is broke for drivers seat, no air intake (stolen), battery needs charged (or new) and the rear exhaust mount needs welded back to the subframe. Tranny is in great shape, so is clutch. Body is decent, tires are shot and the 17's in the rear need to be changed to smaller rims because the tires are rubbing the wheel well making them cord prematurely. Front brake pads need replaced too. Being as straight forward as I can so you know what is involved. Obviously, the car cannot be driven home so if you are interested, plan a way to get it home. $825

Thanks, Jimmy (Near Milwaukee in Waukesha)

IMG_1838.jpg

IMG_1837.jpg

IMG_1836.jpg

IMG_1835.jpg

IMG_1834.jpg

IMG_1833.jpg

IMG_1832.jpg

Last edited:
hey, that red si hatch.

Why don't you get the car running, Get a front seat in that car. Clean it up, then let me know.

Just sounds fishy man(no offense), you would have a better time selling a running car, and its just a timing belt.
e-mail me at ShadowMongoose02@gmail.com or reply here if your interested.

I was fixing the timing belt when I broke my finger and the nail popped off. :mad: No more working on cars for a little while. The seat is there, the bracket is just bad. It can be used for parts or fix it up. Whatever, need the cash for bills. Thanks, Jimmy

im very interested in the civic... im located in connecticut...PM ME....VER VERY VERY INTERESTED is there any way to deliver it???

Last edited:
Not worth shipping to CT. Sorry, a non-running car is too costly to ship, you would end up paying what the car is worth in shipping alone. Plenty of shells in the USA, there have got to be some closer, or if you are shipping one, get one from down south with no rust.

Good luck finding one. Jimmy

How much for the 14" swirlies off the REX? Do you have the center caps?

Given up on selling as whole cars. Parting out.

I will try and keep this list updated as things are purchased. Prices are negotiable, it was off the top of my head. Thanks for looking, Jimmy

From the Hatchback:
Hatch-$100
5 speed Si tranny-150 (you remove)
Drive axles-25 each (you remove)
Any other front or rear suspension-contact me
Front calipers-15 each
Doors-85 each
Taillights with center piece-75
Headlights-30 each
Seats-50 front 40 rear
Sunroof glass-50
Rear side glass-35
Bumpers-50 each
Dash with glove box-75 (you remove)

Any other things-contact me

Last edited:
NOOO DO NOT PART THE CIVIC OUT! I'll buy that off your hands. call me up 406 208 8501 I'll make it worth your while. This car is EXACTLY what im looking for so please please please dont part it out.

hmm nevermind..shipping for that thing will cost about 1k..and i dont have enough to ship it..i live in montana.

Last edited:
Rent a u-haul truck and go pick that thing up! lol I failed geography but that is wisconsin right?

Yes it is. Says so in my title and it says in my final line of the ad near milwaukee in waukesha. Thanks:cool:

It has the abrieviation, and the city. Like I said I failed geography class. lol Man I want that rex. If you were a little closer I would buy it.

i know what you mean philly..i live a state above you in montana..i would kill for that HB but just dont have the cash to go pick it up.

Is that an electric climate control in there? Couldn't tell...

If so, how much shipped to 89434?

Back