90-93 INTEGRA PARTS CHEAP

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

brian11to1

I have quite a bit of things left over from my LS-Special Integra... LAst call for 90-93 Integra parts.... VERY CHEAP... just pay shiping on most items.

Front knuckles, upper/lower control arms and brakes?

No alternator or rods, no engine either. Calesta make an offer for what you want. Dont have the front rotors, but I do have the calipers, UCA's and LCA's and knuckles.

any chance do you have the in car ecu wire harness, engine harness, or distributor? Where are you located and do you still have the front seats, and what condition are they in?

Got everything except the Distributor and Engine Harness... (mind you this is out of a 93 (obd1) Integra) and I also got the front seats... they arent in great condition, I can try to get pictures...

In car harness.. $50
Seats $50 + shipping

I'm looking at caster issues- some people say the it really screws things up, some don't. They DO bolt right on though.

have you found anything else out, reason: if you need them, Ill take em off, otherwise I wont bother. Just needing confirmation, ya know...

no but I have access to three sets... how much are they worth to ya'?

Ok, did we agree on a price? If not make an offer within reason... you must also pay shipping, that a big deal?

Originally posted by 199IntegraBuildUpH22A3@Sep 17 2003, 04:08 PM
Ok, did we agree on a price? If not make an offer within reason... you must also pay shipping, that a big deal?

I'm going to have to pass on the front brake setup, unless you can ship them to me for some ridiculous price, like $20. My AMEX bill came in, and it's not pretty.

What is AMEX? Well I will still remove them from the car, adn hang on to them, did you find out about the fitment... camber issue? If you like I can still hang on to them, just for yO', lol. Let me know

AMEX = American Express. Sure, if you can hold on to the parts, that would be great. How low can you go on the price?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back