90 accord h.i.d questions

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Blakwolf9666

i got a 90 accord and was thinking about upgrading the headlights so i can actually see at night with street lights on and in the rain. i found a conversion kit on ebay for about 90 bucks, however i was wondering which would be the brightest(im lookin for something like a beamers bright ass light that always blind you in the mirror) and also would i have to change the headlight housing or can i continue to use the stock one?

the best thing to get would be a retro fit, but that cost some money, so yes you can uses your stock headlight housing, the higher the kelvin the less you can see so ideal is about 4100-4300 k, i wouldnt go over 6000k that way you can see good, anything over that is just color perty much. see my avatar thats 12 k

those lights will blind everyone and most likely get you a ticket.. like AHH said.. do a retrofit if you want HIDs

ok so how would i go about retro fitting them, asfar as what would i need and how is it done?

Back