IN 90 Civic hatch part out

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

nhgarcia

I am parting out a 90 hatch. I have a clear title for it if anyone wants the whole thing but I was planning on parting it out. It was hit on the left side so the door and rear qtr are smashed but the mirror is still good. The left fender is repairable. Slight damage on the front corner. The hood is good but it has hood pin holes and a few small dents. It is a D15/4spd. The guy had painted it flat black but it was originally red. The car runs well despite being smashed...had to get in Dukes of Hazzard style but I drove it home doin about 80. Suspension is all there and it is stock...the drivetrain is complete too because I haven't started taking it apart yet. The top dash, cluster, switches, climate control, console, etc...just ask and I can get back to you with an answer. The rear bumper is ok but the front is smashed. I have the right side lights, front and rear, and they are in good shape. Right side door and glass/qtr glass are good as well as the hatch and the rear spoiler. The guy lived on a stone road so the interior is dirty as hell but it will all clean up fine.

Send me an email and I will send pics of whatever you want. I am planning on taking it completely apart because I want the steering rack, unless someone else does so ask for whatever. I am near Ft. Wayne, IN but I can ship stuff wherever as long as it's not too ridiculously big. Send me your zip and I can give you a quote. Make me an offer.

Attachments

• DSC06537.JPG
    DSC06537.JPG
    337.6 KB · Views: 170
  • DSC06538.JPG
    DSC06538.JPG
    411 KB · Views: 157
  • DSC06540.JPG
    DSC06540.JPG
    461.6 KB · Views: 175
  • DSC06543.JPG
    DSC06543.JPG
    462.9 KB · Views: 165
  • DSC06544.JPG
    DSC06544.JPG
    347.8 KB · Views: 150
  • DSC06546.JPG
    DSC06546.JPG
    362.9 KB · Views: 186
  • DSC06547.JPG
    DSC06547.JPG
    328.4 KB · Views: 164
  • DSC06549.JPG
    DSC06549.JPG
    317.6 KB · Views: 187
  • DSC06550.JPG
    DSC06550.JPG
    593 KB · Views: 135
  • DSC06552.JPG
    DSC06552.JPG
    589.8 KB · Views: 152
Last edited:
Motor will bolt to that tranny with no problems. I would like $200 obo for the motor. It is taking up room in my garage so come get it.

I have a bunch of stuff left still.

Pedals
Front mudguards
Master cylinder
Several interior parts
Carpet
Rear seat
Passenger seat
Right side front seatbelt assy
Firewall padding thingy (not sure what it is called but it is MINT with no tears)
Dash
Steering column/wheel
Ebrake console
Radio bezel
4spd tranny
D15 motor
Blower
Heater assy
Full A/C system
Both mirrors
Brake calipers
Headliner
Taillight covers

Shift linkage
ECU
The entire harness uncut except for a frayed left headlight pigtail which can be easily fixed
Fuse block

BTW, phippsc, the motor is complete with intake, dizzy, and all sensors. If you want to make an offer other that what I am asking for don't be afraid to ask. I may be coming to Indy next week and we could meet somewhere closer to you.

alright give me a text at 765-620-4062 and we may be able to work something out. i need this to drop into a del sol cuz i threw a rod through my stock block lol.

Back