90 civic Si hb Disc coversion

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

arpee79

I want to put some rear disc on my 90 civic SI hb if it possible and if so what part do i need from what car.....A PART LIST WOULD GREATLY BE APRECIATED :blink: :unsure:

I've got it done on my car... It's EASY.

Drop the entire rear suspension from a 90-93 Integra. ABS or NON-ABS. It doesn't matter.

There are about 8 bolts total you need to remove.

2 in the front control arm, two in the upper, two in the lower, remove the shock bolt from the control arm, remove the sway bar bolt. There are also 3-4 little bolts that hold the ebrake cables onto the Teg chassis. You NEED these cables in good working shape as well. Be sure to disconnect them in the interior with care, they are expensive at the dealership. Leave them attached to the brake calipers.

Installation is simple.

Here is all you need to know. The rest is common sense.
t_arm.jpg

I've heard you need the proportioning valve and Brake Booster adn Master cylinder... is this true, my friend is doing this to his car once he gets his engine (B16A) he has same car... but his is a DX

arpee- calm down... no need to bump after just 30 minutes. You're not giving enough time for someone to answer you.

You don't NEED the prop valve and master cylinder, but it's not a bad idea to replace them with the larger units. Keep in mind that if you drop in an Integra master cylinder, you're going to have to replace the booster too.

Exactly.

THey're not NEEDED. But they do help the feel 10x. I've been driving with all my stock brakes with only the rears swapped out for... oh... 3 years now. I've notived the brake pedal got a little mushier when I put the disks on the back.

so if you want the booster and master cylinder send me pm.. i can help ya out

Yeah sorry for getting anxiuos anywoot this is the info i was looking for THANK YOU SIRKID and callesta.

? How much would you say all this will come out to $$$$$

Back