90 CRX 165k, black

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

pageusaf

LOOK AT THIS CHAMP

As you can see thats about a $3 paint job on the driver side door and hood (flat black + spray clear)

Looks like shit, Runs like a champ. Iits gutted, and has no radio. Needs a wire fixed to be road legal.

When I swapped to a lower mileage tranny (the 4 speed), i pinched my reverse light wire in the bellhousing..... not a big deal right? wrong, every time i put a fuse into the turn signal/reverse light spot it blows it because of the bare wire...

thats all it needs for inspection

$500 obo, comes with 4 good rims and tires off of a civic (15'' i think, the swirly kinda things), and another set of american racing 13'' rims (I took off) with 2 bad tires and 2 really good tires

edit: i should also say the new transmission gears are great but i figured the syncro's were bad before i put it in... for everyones info this is a WORK CAR/PROJECT CAR ONLY, revving the engine up to redline and shifting WILL grind the syncros between 2nd and 3rd gear, all the other ones are fine, but casual driving will not grind. I had to swap out the old transmission because i bought it with the tranny already destroyed, i picked up the 4spd for $50 bucks and put it in and now it runs great.

Last edited:
165k on odometer

yes it will make it back easily, but it will need inspected. If I take the effort to get it inspected i'll be asking for more

$700, but i'm not really looking forward to either a) snipping the wires and re wiring them, b) loosening the bellhousing bolts and plugging the harness in

i dont want to do it because i have a work car and a wrx, so i really have no need for the crx its just sitting there

Back