90 crx si swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

crx71

Hey guys my name is Beau from ontario canada, I just got a 1990 honda crx si. Now I am totally new to this swap stuff and Im really not that mechanicly inclinded lol but I have lots of friends to help. I just need some info on what parts Im going to need for my swap

I have a chance to get a b16a with a ys1 integra tranny it comes with the mounts for a 1990 civic (should work right?) does not have ecu or drive shafts... If someone could please let me know what Ill be getting myself into with this swap it would be very helpfull... what parts am I missing, what ecu should I run (I dont have to etest where I live) and what driveshafts do I need? And is there anything else I will need? If you feel like being nice and helping out a newbie my msn is korn_71_71@hotmail.com add me up for a talk :p

Also if anyone in ontario is interested I have a 1989 yamaha kdx 250 in mint condition comes with a full top end rebuild willing to trade for a b16 or a b18 swap for my crx.

Back