Miata vs S2000 used car

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

LMFAO, these replies did not disappoint.
Agreed on not waiting. First surgery for posterior labrum reattachment from 6-9 was in 2000, revision surgery done in 2012.
At this point there is stage 4 cartiledge loss, bone on bone, and the little cartiledge that remains, has a layer of fluid between the humeral head and cartiledge so it was explained the cartiledge is peeling off the bone like the layer of an onion. Fun stuff.

The RHD idea to shift with my left hand is a great point B, lol.

I don't think they will let me keep the pieces of bone that is removed, but I will definitely post a (re) build thread for the shoulder haha

So I'm finding that I can get a hardtop convertible Benz, for less money, with less miles, than a PRHT Miata.

Anyone have experience with an SLK350? (2005 generation specifically)

I'd really like to avoid German, and stay with Japanese for the reliability.
I wish the SC430 wasn't so ugly.

Same engine in the C350 and E350.
balance shaft sprocket or oiling of it or something was a big one if i recall when i was eyeing a c-class years ago, but honestly, by now, it either blew up and is trashed, isn't an issue, or it's been repaired under warranty long ago.

Biggest thing with those cars here up north is that they probably sit/sat a lot, especially a low mileage one.

Back