90 crx si

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lilsicsol

i lOve my Ef sedaN..
:worthy: hey thanks for taking your time to read this... my name is angel I have a red 2 door crx si the miles are 112*** im the second owner of this car this car has no rust in the back like every other crx the interior is mint it has 4 wheel disk brakes even the rims are original too...the car has a stock motor d 16..with some upgrades 4-2-1 headers..aem intake...stock ECU..the car was being set up as a street racing car(nothing big just street racing for 100$ here an there) but things never works out the way you want it...now for the bad.. you noe how the story goes blind old lady blows the stop sign an has no insurance or money well thas wat append to me...she fck up my left fender my hood an the bumper so iwent out of my way an i have everything to fix the car. projector head lites a front bumper with the bumper support an a hood...but i just don't wanna fix the car. now the car drives good she didn't hit my tire or nothing.. the car has a Pennsylvania title thas clean but i haven't got it yet from the dmv i do have the paper work for it ..so im trying 2 sell it as a parts car unless U wanna take the car an wait for the title...you'll get the registration of the car an a copy of the title..( to prove its not stolen or any off that bull sh*
t)) im open for trades. dxs are ok too. bubbles or hatch backs.. soe make me a offer an i noe we can work something out thanX.. ps in in the queens area NY.(willing 2 travel if the deals go0d)

the car runs go0d ...it can take you 2 nC.. with no prob.... holler at me lilsicsol@aol.com... an about pics i should have them tmrrw... remember its a parts car no title..... :(

Back