90 dx hatch with b18a1 questions

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

tmracer

Ok so I was wondering if the assembly on the firewall of the civic with all the vacuum lines will plug in to the b18a1 or do I need to find an assembly off of an integra. I also am thinking I have the wrong throttle body because it has a place for a map sensor which I thought was part of the cluster on the firewall? I also have a valve cover that has a hole in it which seems like a pcv but the pcv is already going to the breather box, so it that the wrong valve cover or does something else go there? Thanks for the help

On the stock 88-91 civic/crx the MAP sensor was located on the firewall. You can remove that and do whatever with it. Just extend the wires for a nice tuck from stock plug, and use the one for the manifold. You can find one on ebay pretty cheap. The breather on the valve cover is an emissions and cleanliness thing. Either connect to intake tube, or put a breather filter on it. You won't notice a performance difference.

well the hole in the valve cover is in the middle, not the tube off to the left. and so once I do the map sensor mod all the vacuums should match up?

moz-screenshot.png
These should help...
album.php

Here, look at the last few pictures on my profile pics... and uh btw, thats my CRX im building.
Car in Progress | Facebook
I can't find any with the PCV on the valve cover on alldata from 1990 to 2000. So if you've already got one running up from the back of the motor thru crank canister, then plug off the other one. If it has a one way valve the plug will pop off so just run a hose to the back of the motor and let it breathe outward. As long as you aren't spurting oil out, it will not effect anything :)

Back