90 si hatch fs in ct

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

erebunicrx

my name is Dale
well, im selling my 90 civic hatch. i bought it and just put 500 miles on it since i got it. i bought it with no motor in it. so i put in a a6 with 90k on it, new xtd clutch, kteller catback with dynaflow muffler (2.5"), s&w roll cage/ bar, y8 intake mani, new front brakes. other mods are, energy suspension rear trailing arm bushings, integra rear disc swap, 15/16 master cyl, 40/40 prop valve.

Bad, brakes stick for some reason no idea why, passenger side has a little damage, new clutch chatters alittle bit and needs a new windsheild.

Good, motor runs fine but idel needs adj, clutch grabs hard, no burning oil, tranny is tit no grinds or anything battery is relocated to back motor pulls hard up top.

the fmic is on the car b/c i was going to turbo it but changed my mind. i will take it off unless you want to pay for it, its a cca. make me some offers and or trades. looking for another honda thats stock or close to it. heres the pics and any questions lmk. thanks

Picture028.jpg

Picture031.jpg

Picture027.jpg

Picture029.jpg

Picture026.jpg

Picture032.jpg

oooooooooooooohhhhh!!!!!!!

makes me miss mine that much more gd theives...

how much r u looking for it im very interested, ive gone through a few quotes with the insurance and i should have the one i want by friday so hit me up with a price

would have traded for the toyota pick up lol. but im not sure how much i taking offers till later this week

k sweet

im def very interested, i just need the insurance co to pay me on time lol

I'll trade you my Subaru Loyale PLUS my 20R/22R hybrid for that new Toyota truck you're wanting :)

Shit I'll give you all of my Toyota truck bits.

you can keep the exhaust and the motor and the roll cage and i'll buy it back .... but for 300

or 500 with the roll cage. and i could prolly do it this weekend if your interested

yea i miss it whenever i see a ZC. what if i could get you a DA teg stock would you be willing to trade?

i would even trade for a stock si. i just want something with a clean body the runs good. send me some pics

why sell it man? cops? fuck them tint up the widows alil and put a quiter exhaust on it and keep driveing it!!!!!! i hate to see you sell yours sit it looks so good mand you know the work is good!!!!!!

Back