900 hp STi

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

oh my god.

I'd like to have one of those just to tint all the windows black, take it out to the jetty one weekend a month, and keep people guessing.

looks like greek to me. having so many math/science/engr classes do pay off :lol:

and damn 9.8 1/4 mile time fucking crazy. whats the deal with that flattened peice of charge pipe though, for fitment?

Originally posted by GSRCRXsi@Mar 7 2005, 10:49 PM
looks like greek to me. having so many math/science/engr classes do pay off :lol:

and damn 9.8 1/4 mile time fucking crazy. whats the deal with that flattened peice of charge pipe though, for fitment?
[post=470551]Quoted post[/post]​

I saw tha tto wand was thiking the same thing.

Yeah, I think the charge pipe was flattened off there to fit under the hood. If you look at the intake manifolds, the front edges are the same way.

i saved it at home...

i'll put up a torrent when i get home from work for it.

Cool but how do you download the movie from there?? :hmm: :shrug2:

it's a bittorrent file.

A- DL and install: http://azureus.sourceforge.net/download.php
B - if you need java, you may need to DL and install that
C- join demoniod. i made it a public torrent, but sometimes it still makes you join to read it. plus, its a cool site to get free shit..
D- click on the UDP link (azureus supports udp) and open with azereus. your p2p dl will begin.
E - after your file is done, SHARE until your share ratio is at least 2.000. the longer you share, the faster everyone else gets it.

Torrent sucks nuts from my experience, and the movie was ok, nothin that great. Fast and all but nothin i couldint get from playin some gt4, or 3 even. And by that i mean exciting.

Back