91 240sx w/s14 2.0 turbo

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

inthefastlane

i live in Sheldon Vermont you must pick up , i cannot travel
i prefer cash
i am not going to waste a bunch of time emailing back and forth , so if you want it just come get it ....
back up for sale is my black 1991 240sx , car has not been drifted before . the car has No rust but the paint is a little faded . its a 5 speed rear wheel drive car . all tires are good . i have a new oil filter , and a new turbo intake filter . it has a s14 sr2odet motor from japan . it was bought from a legit jdm motor dealer with 40-60xxx miles or km i cant remember . for those who doesnt know what the motor is its a 4 cyl , 2.0 turbo s14 sr20det , its the same motor that they use in profesional drifting . stock it comes with 220 horsepower . i have both engine harnesses and ecu's for it . i also have a huge front mount intercooler , turbo headers , and a downpipe . with those parts in it it should be around 235 hp .. the only thing left to do is have the enigine wired up , needs intercooler pipes and a blow off vavle . other then that the car is ready to roll .if you have a trade email me the pict and specs on it so we can make the transaction go that much faster . if you have any interest get ahold of me . id like 3500 , motor and intercooler was 3000 alone . email me at inthefastlane20@hotmail.com

fJtsaFn8VbzGmOu5Pd7ve4CozCHS.jpg

s14.jpg

Picture003.jpg

Back