91 Accord Auto...F22A6...F/S or Trade

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
Nothing Exotic this time guys so relax....but I got the title to yet another car...and its a 91 Accord...with the F22A6 engine, full leather interior, and a decent body, the engine runs, and it drives hard, but there was a problem with it overheating...it can't hold it's own water.....hehe.

A guy drove it to my house and asked me if I could redo his waterpump gasket that his buddy messed up...it leaks water like a siv. So I jacked it up, started to remove the timing belt cover, and started removing everything to get to the water pump, and I didn't see a leak anywhere....the waterpump gasket looked fine, so I filled it with more water, and started the car...and I almost freaked out. His buddy that did his WP and timing belt for him, must have installed the wrong waterpump, and over torqued it and cracked the block housing, then it looks like the WP impeller ground into the block so bad that it ate a hole completely thru the block, and made a nice 1/4" hole out the backside of the block, like the impeller came lose or something.....So I told the poor dude, that he will need a new engine, or a block at least....
So after a little research, I can get a new engine for it for around $250-400, drop that in, clean it up, put some aftermarket rice parts on it, like a new APC sticker and some battery operated spinner hub cap covers, and turn around and sell the car for around $3500....or just get my welding buddy to come out and weld up the hole and crack for $90, and then go get the appropriate water pump, and just leave it stock and sell it $3000....either way, the car is going to leave my place running or not. If I don't get around to fixing it up, then I might just sell it as is....or trade someone for some interesting parts...for my Z, AE86, or the T-REx.....

A little work and it could be the perfect winter beater.....or your next grocery getter for the wife...it is in CT....I am asking $1200 OBO as it is now....or will trade for some parts that will upgrade some of my cars....

Bump.....

One week till I start the engine swap....get it now for $1200.....

After swap...I will be asking for more...up to $3000

just another F22A6...what it has now....except one that is a little fresher, cleaned up, tuned up, and don't leak water like a russian race-horse.

the swap has been delayed a little due to a guy wants me to do a head gasket on a damn GEO tracker...ASAP.... :unsure:

a Fresh F22A6 will be delivered Monday morning..and I'll give it a full tuneup, with a fresh water pump, timing belt...and the works....

So that means the price on the car will go up to $3500 OBO...

Fresh engine is mounted in the car, and has a new water pump, timing belt, balance belt, oil filter, oil, spark plugs,...............

More to come...

it runs and drives...but smokes, has multiple CEL's, and a Broken passenger mirror......

The first person to offer me a decent amount of money takes it.

i still think you should go back and get the ecu for that motor.... should be good after that.

$600 and some one took it..so it's gone...thank god...I only lost $200 and a lot of beer over that car....

It will be getting an H23 vtec/manual trany swap....

Thank god I don't have to worry about that car anymore...it went to someone that will make it a super sleeper...

Back