91 Accord Error Codes

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TewSmooth18

Hello all,
I am just wondering if somebody could be so kind to tell me how I go about retreiving the error codes in my 91 accord. Also I am wondering if you could tell me what I can get a list of what all the different error codes mean.

If somebody could help me figure this out so I can find out (hopefully) what is wrong with my car I would really appreciate it.

Thanks to all that help in advance.

Can somebody tell me how to check this? On my 88 civic the ECU had a red LED light on it that blinked but this 91 Accord doesnt have that. I found alittle plug thing hanging from under the dash right above/beside the ECU that has a blue plug with a orange and green wire it looks like. I tryed to put a paperclip into it (1 side in 1 wire the other in the other wire) and when I turned the key to the on position the check engine light came on and stayed on and then started making quick beep sounds and the check engine light never went off or flashed, but once i pulled the paper clip out the check engine light went back off so I don't think I am doing it right. Any help would be appreciated..

Once again this is a 91 Honda Accord 2.2 2 door

Back