91 Civic DX to b16a

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Jdubspeeds

I need to know how to make this shit work please! I got the motor mounts and the engines in the car now. Problems Whats with the wiring? I got the ecu. What wiring needs to be changed. Shift linkage the shifter linkage fits but the other bar is way to short (do i just make the bar longer)? The clutch cable doesnt look like it will work. The throttle cable is to long. The Axles? Can someone explain what I gotta do PLEASE. Ive heard a million different things. I dont want to pay for all the expensive kits. Whats the best bang for the buck. Im a good mechanic and I dont care about the time involved I just dont know the tricks of doing this. Please HELP GUYS!

-Justin

Ok so Now im pissed. Ive spent all the money. New freaking everything practically. Finally got my wiring harness back from HCP engineering today. Hooked it up. Rewired the nessasary wires to the ECU and Nuttin. Im getting no spark to my plugs at all. So now everything is done and the motor wont fire. This blows. A little info. Im getting juice to my coil, and out of my coil. I bought a new distributor cap. And still no spark. GRRRR. Could the dist be bad already its a low mile motor. I checked all MY wiring and no dice. Its wired like they said. I looked at the ecu plugs. With the wires going away from me. Right side up and cut the nessassary wires and crimped the new wires on. I also added b10 as there wasnt a pin there. WTF. HELP ME IM STUPID or SOMETHING. AIM me at jdubspeeds

-Justin :angry: :angry: :angry:

Back