91 Civic Hatch > MA

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Just bought a 5 speed Civic HB and it has 274,000 miles on it. Just wondering what people would buy this for. I kinda want to get a 92-95 hatch instead. The car has a crack in the dash, some rust on the wheel wells and bottom of the door passenger side. Doesnt run because of a relay switch. Interior looks decent. Blue in color. Just dont have any pics of it yet. How much would people be will to pay for this if I were to sell it?

2500 for an ed hatch with 275k?? are you nuts?? 1000 at best, probably more like 500. those cars, especially ones with problems, rust, no mods, and not running arent worth much. very nice hatches with b16 swaps go for 2500 or so, no way would you get that for whats basically a rusty shell.

non-running no less.

500 bucks, tops.

fix it up, get it running. you'll make more.

if you'd pay 2500 bucks for a non-running EF, i will ship them to your area daily and start a new business.

Shit, I'll 1up him and ship you 3 or 4 that RUN for $2500 each

$2500 is the reasonable asking price for mine, in CT and it's damned near mint.

$200 for this and I'll pick it up this weekend.

And that's IF the glass is ok, it's a DX and everything works (What relay ? Won't start ? Plug in a new relay man !)

Its the rely for the ignition I would assume. The guy says it runs really good, that just needs to be replaced. As far as buying the car running, why does that matter? Anyone buying this car is likely to drop a new motor in anyways right? I would think so anyways. Anyways, here are some pics.

Civ1.jpg

Civ2.jpg

Civ3.jpg

Civ4.jpg

Civ5.jpg

Civ6.jpg

Civ7.jpg

Eh... like I said.. $200. I bought a 91 Civic last year, with 0 rust and 200,000 well taken care of miles for $150. And it was a DX, not a base ED6.

ill take it off your hands for the cost of a new relay.

Back