91 civic hatch

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

mayberry4thgen

alright im new to the civic scene, i was always an accord kinda guy, but i have a chance to buy a 91 hatch 5spd. i wanna make it track car. but i cant tell if its fuel injected or if it carbed cause the motor is all torn apart. and there is no trim label the back hatch such as SI or DX. is there any way u can check the VIN #?if so could u fill me in on it. thanks guys-eric

All civics of the 91' year are fuel injected. Only some are multiportfuel injected while the others are still only dual point fuel injected.

The dual point full injected are drained for power, and yes like the name only have 2 injecters and have a crazy intake manifold.

thanks bro. i posted this in the swap forum because of the fact that i want to put a jdm b16a into it. i heard its a very straight forward swap. and you dont have to buy a mount kit if u get a complet changeover. anybodys knowledge of suggestions would be greatly appreciated. i would really like to talk to someone that has doen the swap before talk to me on aim-newskoolhippy. thanks alot-eric

Back