91 Civic With 90 - 93 Front End

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

TurboCivic

468fwhp B21 on 22 psi...
How hard would a 90 - 93 Integra front end on a 91 civic hb. Any body done it, any pictures? Any info would be great. I have a 91 Integra dash and interior, getting the tails and puttin in the ls. So i want it to look like a 90 - 93 integra HB (kinda). So just looking for some info, and if anyone has a front clip i would be more then happy to buy it. All wiring needs to be there. Thanks.

See, someone like you should just buy an integra, it make no sense for you to be puttin in a whole front clip off an integra then the tails and finally the engine, your not saving any money by doing it. And with the extra money you could have saved in buying a 90-93 integra you could have peiced together a custom turbo kit and had a car faster and defenitly better lookin than your hackjob. And when you try to tell me its becasue of the weight difference, I'm just gonna respond like this, the weight diffence is so little that your gonna waste money anywayy. :fr:

This topic has been closed :locked:

Why? It is in the wrong place. Please post your topic in the right forums. Hybrid is not for suspension or interior posts. EG is not for EF questions, and so forth.

If you have any questions, please PM the moderator who closed this topic.

-The moderating Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back