91 CRX corner fitment

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Periculum

I bought some corner lights and when I received them they were not designed to attach to the body the same way the ones I already have, and they wont fit. Do all the corners fit all CRXs of the same year? or is it possible that JDM do not fit OEM? or did I just get the wrong ones....

you got the wrong ones. the ones that attach to the fenders are for 88-89 crx, and the ones that attach to the headlight are 90-91 crx.
plus if you got civic one they are different than crx ones

Hmm. I have a 91 but they attach to the fender. I wonder what else is screwed up on my CRX?

The one I have has screws on the outside of the car and the light slides into a mount just left (or right) of the headlight. <-- is this the right set-up for a 91?

The ones I recieved appear to slide in and have one screw somewhere above the corner and headlight. <-- are these civic maybe?

thx ripper

the fenders you have are wrong.
88-89 crx corners have two bolts on the outside that bolt the corner to the fender.
90-91 crx have no holes on outside and corners have one hole that bolts to headlight. i am going to take a pic. of my 90 crx

so the setup you have is for a 88-89 crx
and the corners you bought are for a 90-91 crx

gallery_36382_304_6049.jpg

heres the corner lens outside for a 90-91 crx

gallery_36382_304_2473.jpg

heres where the corners mount on a 90-91 crx

Wow, I wonder what else is wrong with my CRX. Is the bracket for a 91 light on the fender? and if so, Would I be able to put the 91 lights in if I just put in 91 fenders? I need to replace them anyway.

no. the bracket is on the headlight itself. not sure about your headlights with seeing them but I think there different, if you decieded to go with 90-91 fenders and headlights I have a set of 90 headlights if you need them. if you get 90-91 fenders the corner lights will work for sure.

Back