91 crx dx for sale!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

aisnow320

91 crx dx for sale!!! PRICE DROP!! $1500

ok guys i got a 91 crx dx it is in very good condition the only thing wroung is the hood which i will replace befor selling. also it has very little rust on the rear driver side fender, other then that it is in good condition. the car runs like a champ and gets amazing gas millage. i use it as a daily driver the only reason im selling it is to getr my dream car a nissan 240 sx. the car has a new clutch and a new driver side front wheel bearing. the car is inspected and ready to be driven. like i said i drive it everyday. also i will include the system that i put in it. i put 2 12 inch kicker comps with a 760 watt pioneer amp, also 2 6/9 pioneer speakers in the back and 2 6 inch eclipse speakers up front, the head unit is a sony xplode with ipod connections and a usb port in the front. i will have pics within the next week. im asking 1500 for everything i will not part out the car so dont ask. im located in harrisburg pennsylvania feel free to call or txt my cell number is 7175992185 my name is brad

Last edited:
crx6.jpg

crx4.jpg

crx3.jpg

crx2.jpg

Last edited:
Back