91 CRX DX transmisson

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CRseX84

hey guys i need ur help if u can help me, im ova here at college. and im goin home friday for the xmass vaca. i dont have my crx here its at home due to the transmission not having a 1st gear. ova the vaca i am gona rebuild it wit my grandfather because he is a transmission specialest. he rebuilds them and has been doin it for like 45 years or sumthin. but my grandfather said he needs me to get the manual for my transmission, because he usualy only works on domestic trans. so if any one knows wut kinda transmission i have in my 91 CRX DX USDM 1.5L that would be great its a 5spd. thanks alot guys

as far as I know all CRX's are 5 spd but, this isn't helping him out any. bump, hope some one has an answer for ya. hell I own one and I don't know. guess I should start doin some reading/learning of my own

and from looking thru the refernce section it's an L3 transmission

Just tell him to get the Helms manual for your car. It has the transmission rebuild instructions in there. The dealer will know what parts to get once you tell them what you need, and what car you have.

Back