91 Crx HF FS, Some Upgrades!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joka

Well Im moving To Aberdeen SD on the 22nd, Im currently Located in West Palm Beach , Fl , (561) Area Code. I need to sell the car fast, The Asking price alone Does not cover the Tires/Brakes. Anyways Enough Jibber Jabber More about the car.

91 Crx Hf (red)
Primed Fenders (zx3)
Some Other Parts of the car are Primed and sanded
Got Half The Exhaust on the car (ebay kit)
Its got a Very VERY short Shifter (custom)
A/C Blows Very Cold, But the little things the ac blows out I tore out.
It has Mirror Tint.
Brand new Tires all around (Have not even used them on the road yet Only drove home from the shop)
Brand new brakes And pads all the way around
Upgraded Clutch XTD Stage 3 /w Heavy Duty Pressure Plate and 8 Pound Flywheel (This thing Grabs Crazy Theres about 1500 miles on it)
Alignment was just done
I have Black leather Seat Covers for the car that were used for like 3 weeks.
Few new pullys
All New Belts (maybe 100 miles on them all)
Oil Always changed every 2000-3000 miles
Stock 1.5L Engine
Short Ram Air Intake
All The backin behind the seats I ripped it out so its all Steel.

The car runs great, It was a project I was on and I stoped in Jan, Now I just start it up and move it up and down the driveway so that the tires dont sit to long in one spot. The A/C is killer! Never had any problems but if your looking for a show car this is not for you, Theres No big dents and theres NO RUST! but it does need paint and could use some interior work!

All im asking is 700, Car runs Very Strong And if your in the WPB area Feel free to stop by and test drive it, Clean Title.

Im going to go get some pics of the car now and upload them within the Hour.

Thanks and Regards

Tory
AkA Joka

Dude, if you can bring it with you to SD, I'll take it. I live in MN and getting down to Florida in my POS taurus with a tranny thats ready to shit on me isn't feasible. I don't know if thats an option for you, but I'm just putting it out there...

Cant Bring it to Sd for two reasons, 1 Im flying, 2 The car is now SOLD , Didnt really keep up with this post, Someone in my city Liked it and bought it about an hour ago, Mods can close this post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back