PA 91 CRX project for sale OR b18a1 motor seperate

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

MstarStyle

Alright, heres what I got. I know it's not much but I REALLY need to sell this car. I have a 91 CRX project that I started a few years back and didn't have the time to actually do anything with it. The car has a blown motor, I bought a b18a1 to put in it. The car has over 250,xxx miles on it the motor has 160,xxx. I have hasport mounts for the swap. The car has been sitting for some time and I'm willing to sell it VERY cheap. And seperate from the motor. Doesn't matter. Pretty much, best offer takes it!!!!
It does have rust in the usual places as you can see and forsure the front bumber is busted (my sister rearended a truck-the towhitch went thru the rubber) hood still opens. And while being stored somehow the driver fender was hit-not sure what happened there. Although I don't have pictures of the inside, IT'S in perfect condition!! The previous owner was a friend of mine who owned the car for 3 months and before him it was owned by a mechanic's wife who had bought it new.
For whole car parts or project or whatever. I payed $475 for the motor if you want it seperate best offer!!!

Attachments

• October272008 164.jpg
    October272008 164.jpg
    327.1 KB · Views: 563
  • October272008 165.jpg
    October272008 165.jpg
    467.2 KB · Views: 485
  • October272008 166.jpg
    October272008 166.jpg
    210.6 KB · Views: 432
  • October272008 168.jpg
    October272008 168.jpg
    204.8 KB · Views: 401
  • October272008 169.jpg
    October272008 169.jpg
    302.5 KB · Views: 466
  • October272008 170.jpg
    October272008 170.jpg
    141.9 KB · Views: 293
  • October272008 167.jpg
    October272008 167.jpg
    179.3 KB · Views: 283
how much for the car let me know asap and a zip where you are.

If it was running, I really wouldn't be selling it. HAHAHA! I love that car, seriously. That was my first car :-( But I gotta let it go, I have it stored at a friends house and I'm lookin into movin out of state, all kinda shit. Definitely not for the money, if it was running it would be mine forever.

sell without the b18a1

How much for the car alone? I need a complete interior and stock rear brakes but I'd buy the whole car if it's the right price.

BTW -- I'm in State College, PA and could easily get to you for pickup with cash in hand.

Last edited:
lol. i just went to state college to pick a crx up to take it back to pitt. anyway, bump for you, i may have someone interested in this already too.

Thanks guy. State college? thats not too bad. Everyone thats looked at mine has pretty much said it's too far. So now I'm tellin them I'm willing to meet them. I just need to get rid of it, ya know? However it goes, it's gotta go. haha.

I still have the car. the whole car is goin cheep. I dont really care what I get for it it just has to go. I would sell just parts but I need to have it off of the lot it's on so, if you are interested in the whole thing, you can junk or whatever with whats left. Thats up to you, let me know. If you are still interested make me an offer.

is it 5 speed or auto, if it is a 5 speed ill take it by next week. name your price and its off your hands, and whats the price for the motor i have a built d16zc 272 cams port and polished with fitted manifolds both sides huge throttle body and other shit. if you want to trade for the b18 or i could just buy it. HIT ME UP ASAP

Back