91 CRX Si 16v No spark or fuel

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

White_russian5

So I'm working on a CRX for my budddy it turns over but it has no spark and the fuel pump dosnt come on and the engine dosnt get fuel it has EFI I checked the distributor and it works it's brand new but it dosnt get power to the coil the check engine light comes on and flash's really fast and makes a clicking sound I took the back off to get the the fuel pump I checkd it to see if its getting power it's getting about 6.5to five I think its the ecu that controls the EFI I only have one day left with the car untiill he tows it to a shop.

Quoted post[/post]]
So I'm working on a CRX for my budddy it turns over but it has no spark and the fuel pump dosnt come on and the engine dosnt get fuel it has EFI I checked the distributor and it works it's brand new but it dosnt get power to the coil the check engine light comes on and flash's really fast and makes a clicking sound I took the back off to get the the fuel pump I checkd it to see if its getting power it's getting about 6.5to five I think its the ecu that controls the EFI I only have one day left with the car untiill he tows it to a shop.
Main relay, misc fuses, main fuses, wrong ecu, wrong wiring, altezza tail lights.. it could be anything.. we don't even know what engine/ecu or what year crx?

check your ground at the thermostat and replace your main relay above the hood release lever......bet it is that...i actaully will put money on that :)

also i remember when my alternator solenoid valve fuse underneath the dash blew my car wouldnt start.....check that one too

Last night we dropped the gas tank to check the fuel pump and it worked we went out and bought a new ecu and relays and still no go. This is starting to get to ne the car cranks the starter turns but there is no spark and the fuel pump dosnt come on when the key is in the on position so far we have changed the main relays, ECU and distributor what else can be the problem. We are almost ready to take the car to the junk yard its driving us insane!

Back