91 crx si parts for sale.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

erebunicrx

my name is Dale
well i still got the motor that will be out this weekend, all the a/c stuff, complete stock air intake, axles, clutch with 10,000 mi and fly wheel. willing to part out the motor if i can make some money off it. just ask for the part you need. the tranny is sold.

how much for the wings west body kit? If you are willing to seperate, how mcuh would you ask for just the side skirts and door caps?

dont want to seperate unless you'll pay 600 for the ss and dc. i want 600 for the whole kit picked up. shipping is going to be more. the kit is brand new still in the box.

how much for the clutch/pressure plate? would you send the throwout bearing and pilot bearing as well (assuming those were replaced with the clutch)? Also, where are you located?

i am located in ct. make me a reasonable offer. i will check to see if the bearings were replaced.

i have the recipt that says when 190,000 mi the clutch was blown so they replaced the fri disk, pre disk, bearing. i will take a pic when i take it all out if your interested. let me know !!!

How about the distributor off the motor? Would you be willing to sell that? If so how much shipped to 98258?

i too am in CT. what part are you in?

Hows 40 for the clutch/pressure plate and whatever else you got and i'll meet you someplace to pick up...

This thing wasnt beat on or anything right?

come check it out this week. im in bristol but the shop is in plainville/southington. where are you from? the clutch has 10,000 mi and the car was owned buy a 45 yrold woman that sold it to a 15 yr old kid that never drove it. it never left his garage.

and slamed teg i dont want to part the motor unless i could make at least 225. so if you want any other parts let me know. i also just got a spare im w/tb.

Willing to part out the brake system? I need a 4040 proportioning valve.

Back