91 CRX SI to a VTECH

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dww0708

My origional engine head gasket and overheat issue has reproduced, wonder if the mini me is a good option or just get a new head and keep stock. Bottem end looks good with good compressions and oil consumption not an issue. Can anyone advise me where to get components. West Tenn. I was also considering getting a servicable complete used engine from overseas but have to revisit all that and who to contact. Honda seems simple enough to maintain as long as thermal issues don t occur....... should always burp the block after draining coolant seems I have learned. Thank you in advance Body is in good shape

Check your local yards for all the parts you need. Local car forums, craigslist, etc may also have your parts. Wear items get new at an autoparts store. There is plenty of info on the minime on this site. Good luck with your VTEC

Your close, go to NADAUTO in northeast ga and pick up a dohc zc d16, pretty decent motors, you can get the long block for 650 from them im pretty sure and have a good 20-30 hp direct drop in, and no the dohc head wont go on your block

Back