91 Crx Swap help

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

HondaRacingdude

:worthy: I am doing a B16A2 swap into my friend's 91 crx si. I swapped a 1990 acura integra B18a in there like two years ago, and now we are moving on up. I took the motor out last night and I ordered a HAsport motor mount kit, hydro to cable clutch kit. I am going to put the B18A engine brackets onto the B16A2, Now can I use the B16a2 axles? or should I put the B18A intermediate shaft and axles on the B16a2 motor? What about the wiring? Should I buy a jdm crx sir ecu and add vtec wires or should I try to convert the motor to OBD1, which I don't know how to do? What about the headers? Will it fit ? Or will I have to buy a DC sports header so that it will fit into my Crx? Did I miss something that I am supposed to do to the swap?

Any help would be appreciated,
HondaRacingDude

you can use your b16 axles, on the wiring if your using a obd1 ecu, dist. I would change the wiring to odb1, buy a harness it a painless way to convert your car to obd1. as far as your header goes you can use your stock header, or buy a 4-2-1 dc sports header 2 piece

Back