91 dx b16 power loss

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

91ef9b16

ok heres my problem i bought a 91 dx with a b16 swap already done..i drove it home from albany new york to naugatuck ct..with pretty much no problem at all..the next day i go to drive it and at first it was fine then as i was on the highway it started to sputter and then it seemed as if the car just shut down the rpms went down to 2000 and the gas was slkammed to the floor and i wasnt goin nowhere..now when i turned the key off then back on real quick it kicked back in and took off..so i changed #2 o2 sensor cuz my ecu was throwin that code..well that didnt really help..i thought m,aybe a fuel prob..so i bought fuel system cleaner and dumped it in my tank..im not sure if it helped but now it only sputters and shuts down once the car is all warmed up and at running temp..can anyone help me..its becoming a real pain in my ass to have to restart my car on the highway and not be able to go past 60mph without the car alomost shuting down...thnx :(

Back