91 hatch dx

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

HAHAHHAHAHAHHA
you paid 1600 for that piece of shit

i bought a car almost exactly like that except better, and with working ac for 450 bucks...

either you got raped, or you paid way less and you're trying to rape other people
lol

well, either way, free bump...

Originally posted by reckedracing@Mar 13 2004, 11:33 AM
HAHAHHAHAHAHHA

i bought a car almost exactly like that except better, and with working ac for 450 bucks...

either you got raped, or you paid way less and you're trying to rape other people
lol

If thats true find me one for under 1000 and ill be happy...

*l* say what u will if i didnt say that it still wouldnt go i still have it..i own alot of car and me not selling this is no big deal i own three hatchs and many other cars..i was just offering it to someone who would like to swap the car all it needs is quarters but like i said i dont care if it sells or it doesent look at the date i started this thread right now it is just shitting around doing nothing but o well *l* i dont really care about the car but i wont sell it for some crack head price because i dont need the money

Originally posted by reckedracing@Mar 13 2004, 11:33 AM
HAHAHHAHAHAHHA

lol

Ya thats pretty high! LOL I got my hatch for $200 It didnt run so I took off the head and found I had a burn valve and carboned seats and valve faces, had it machined for $200 and runs like a champ! $400>$1300 :eek:

Back