NH '91 Honda Civic HB for trade

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

sadhondalady

91 honda civic hb 1.5L 16 valve, standard.. It came from CA, mfg in Canada, has been reliable, maintained, runs, inspected, has title, approx 35-40 mpg.

Will trade for another car....maybe you have a car only your grandmother could love? and you really want a project car? I am not fussy as long as the vehicle runs and will pass inspection for less than $100.

I intended to keep my honda for another year. It is up for inspection next month and needs a tire, possibly two, and minor exhaust work. But, on top of this it just developed a coolant leak under the car. While it may only be the heater core, I don't have the extra money for having this repaired too. (I've been out of work for six months.)

The car has many newer parts. It's had ball joints, brakes, the exhaust including the manifold pipes and muffler have been replaced. The catalytic converter was not as it was fine, but now has connection w/pin hole. It's had a new distributer, radiator, timing belt, rear metal bumper, both cv shafts, a fuel pump, a main relay module (the distributer and fuel pump were replaced erroneously due to misdiagnosed relay) The engine was overhauled including rings, head gasket, etc.at 348k. Two valves were replaced. It has run great up until this last week --the coolant was leaking steaming underneath, so its been parked. The oil looks fine. the radiator fluid was refilled and appears normal, after running. The body isn't terrible. The interior isn't great..as.the drivers seat has tear, carpet has attachment issues.

I'll seriously consider any car, caravan, or running vehicle.. you will be helping me out of a jam-- and I will know my honda went to a good home.

(the car is located in so. nh near maine border.)

Crusher.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back