91 honda si 1500 make offer

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

orangeracer

I built the motor and was driving to school in the rain one day and hit a lil puddle and hydro broke number one rod. so i got a motor and trans from a 95 eg with 120000miles. The head is good and i just got kunkles to rebiuld it. i have a custom 2in exaust on it with a mannaflow muffler. the front fenders and hood an bumpers ahave alil damage not that noticeable. from a distance prob should be replaced. there isn't alot of rust. there wasnt any rust when i was driving it in september. but there may be now but i dought it. i just put alot of new parts on it. starter alt. half axles i forget alot of it it has new flywheel and clutch header alot.

25033430.jpg

Looks good. $1800 and you throw in the Sammy ?

My friend can deleaver for 50 plus .50 a mile. I put a new motor in it then broke number one rod threw the block but the head is still good and everything else on the motor is good. Hey buddy i still have some other cars i have a smaller samurai and i have a jeep, were are you located?

Back