91 Ls motor into 92 civic hatch, Any help??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

HotCivicHybrid

Have a whole running '91 integra to use for parts. Want to put the motor in my '92 Civic hatch. I can get it bolted in and get the tranny to work using a hydro conversion, But what about changing all the electronics?? If i use the tegs harness and ECU the Engine bay should be plug and play, but what about inside the car?(guages, switches,etc) Does anyone have ecu pinout diagrams for both the 91 integra and the 92 DX hatch??

the motor is obd0 and your car is obd1, u need to convert your car to obd1 standards. thats what im doing im just waiting for the my tranny to come in so i can finally drop it in. i'll let you know about the final product

obd1 injectors
obd1 dizzy
obd1 ecu
3rd gen axles
hydro tranny
obd1 wiring harness

other then that it should be plug n play

what you are going to have to do is get the hasport hydro tranny mount for putting a cable tranny in your car, then get the other mounts from a 94-up integra, then either hook up a cable clutch pedal and cable, or get the hydro to cable conversion (which i heard sucks), then run the b18 injectors but since they are peak and hold you are going to need to hook up the injector resistor box and use the integra injector clips, use your 92 civic harness for the rest of it either get an obd1 integra throttle body, or use the map sensor that is on the fire wall of the integra , a obd-1 distributor, and an ecu from an obd-1 non- vtec integra

or

just sell the swap and save up for an obd-1 b-series swap, thats what i would do

Back