91 Teg parts for sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Canuck 93 Civic Si

I bought a 91 integra with a bent ass end ( moron was pulling the hand brake in the winter and drifted into a curb ). It doesnt have an engine anymore and is also lacking rear suspension components, hood, F/L fender, bumper and headlights. I have the rest of the car just sitting around so if you need any stock parts, just let me know.

BTW im in ontario just north of Toronto

How much for the seats... what color are the seats, what condition are they in. And as it an automatic, if so how much for the trans?

I have seats for a 92 integra I'll sale them for like $75 for the pair they are tan and in good condition. I also have an auto sport shift tranny but don't know if it would fit. It is also in good condition I am tearing the car apart because I just needed the engine I drove it for 2 months after I bought it then I wrecked it .

I could use both the axles and midshaft. Let me know if you wanna sell these.

Also, the brake booster, master cylinder, and proportioning valve for my brake upgrade. ;)

Tell me where you are located and i'll give you a price shipped. I would say i'll take $150 for it plus shipping. I will ship grayhound so it should be relitively cheap or if you live close to KY I'll meet you for drop off. I have to pull it out of the car so it may take a day or 2. Let me know.

Does anyone know if the control arms on this 91 Integra are the same as the ones on the 92-95 Civics? If so IM GONNA NEED THEM. If anyone knows please PM me or post. Thanks a lot

is it an auto out of the 92 LS Teg'.. then it would fit... I got some other seats.

Originally posted by SiR Kid@Jul 23 2003, 04:15 AM
I could use both the axles and midshaft. Let me know if you wanna sell these.

Also, the brake booster, master cylinder, and proportioning valve for my brake upgrade. ;)

How bout $70 for the booster, proportioning, valve, master cylinder and all the lines to connect them, if you need them. Where are you located?

The axles are being used by me.

Yes it is the Auto sport shift tranny from a 92 teg. $150 plus shipping.
If you live within 150 miles i will deliver for gas. I'm in louisville KY
Mark

how about the distributor? got that still, please let me know, I've been qiouted for 125.00 with one that has a warranty and includes shipping... plase let me know

Back