91CRX DX swap to B18A1 93 integra

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Ravunous

Banned

Ok I am looking for info on what I have to do as I have a 1991 CRX DX D15B2 and have bought a complete 1993 Integra RS with a B18A1.What do I have to change as far as wiring goes or what do I need to rewire to complete this swap?
Thanks,Ravunous

I just did the same swap. dont take me 100% positive on this but I WAS TOLD that you cant wire the stock CRX harness to accept the B18A1. i dont know whether its true or not but im doing more than just a motor swap so all the work helped me more in the long run...and yes...it is A LOT of work..

Originally posted by RavunousCRX@Aug 27 2004, 06:48 PM
What did you have to do/ was your CRX a DX?
[post=382855]Quoted post[/post]​

i had both cars...bought the integra off my bro for 50 bucks because the "motor wasnt running right because a piston had a hole in it" and i got the crx for a brake change on a 240sx.

i took the harness out of the integra and labled EVERY plug and where it went with numbers and a side note on a piece of paper. then riped the CRX harness out and drug the motor out with the jeep (and sold it for 50 bucks to school). then i put the integra harness in the crx, ran all the wires, pluged everything up, and put the motor in. all i have left to do is put fluids to the motor and move the tranny mount. it was way too much work to be honist but now that ive done it, im proud of myself! if you have anymore questions feel free to ask...

Originally posted by Hellbert+Aug 30 2004, 09:41 PM-->
RavunousCRX
@Aug 27 2004, 06:48 PM
What did you have to do/ was your CRX a DX?
[post=382855]Quoted post[/post]​

i had both cars...bought the integra off my bro for 50 bucks because the "motor wasnt running right because a piston had a hole in it" and i got the crx for a brake change on a 240sx.

i took the harness out of the integra and labled EVERY plug and where it went with numbers and a side note on a piece of paper. then riped the CRX harness out and drug the motor out with the jeep (and sold it for 50 bucks to school). then i put the integra harness in the crx, ran all the wires, pluged everything up, and put the motor in. all i have left to do is put fluids to the motor and move the tranny mount. it was way too much work to be honist but now that ive done it, im proud of myself! if you have anymore questions feel free to ask...
[post=384025]Quoted post[/post]​

Hey Hellbert. I hope you don't mind me troubling you. I have a 1988 Crx Dx here. I might be getting a 1993 Integra GS in attempt for a motor swap. I've been reading a little bit. Some people are telling me that I need to buy all these wiring harnesses, and ecu conversion things. And, some are saying I don't. If you tore all the wiring out of the integra, and put it in the crx, I'd really love to know exactly what you did. It could possibly save me $300-$500. I went outside and was looking at the wiring for a little. I looked at the ECU. And, I saw the wires going through the firewall, connecting into another couple sets of wires on the right hand side of the car (from sitting in the car). One set goes acrossed the car, it seems under the intake manifold, going into the fuel injectors and into a couple other things of which I don't know what they are. :) But, it also seems those set of wires connect to another set of wires that goes into the firewall on the left side of the car (seems to go into the dash, or ignition, I guess). I was curious if the integra wiring you did plugged right into that. If you could give me some great detail about your wiring adventure, I'd really appreciate it. :worthy: I'm new to all this so please nobody be sarcastic or nasty. :( Thanks.

Back