92-93 ezer than 90-91

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

91EXH23

Ok i got the 91 but it got big Problems as some of you may have herd i have came to the mind of trashing the 91 its junked so Is it ezer to swap a H23 non vtec in to a 92 93 it will be a 5 speed its goin to be a daily driver

So my Q is if i get a aother accored if its a ex 92-93 will it be ezer than a 90-91 swap thanx

If you are asking if it is easier to put an H23 into a 92-93 accord the answer is yes. It would also be a lot more practical to put the H23 non vtec into a 92-93 Accord than it would be a 91 integra. I hope I answered your question.

Peace*

I don't know why it would be easier, 90-93 is a generation. 90-93 Accords had almost the same engine, same tranny, same body. H23 wouldn't be too expensive, 500-900 dollars on Ebay. The tranny I'm not sure. Some of them are not too bad. Don't rush, wait on your deal.

i've heard that the 90-91 accords are obd1 too, so it will probably be about the same. i need to putt back my carpet and check out the ecu though

Back