92-95 Axle in an EF

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

90vtec

I have a friend that has a set of 92-95 Dx axles and wants to swap some parts. Can these go into my 90 hatch? I need new one because I'mm going to LSD but I'm not sure if they'll work in my car?

Originally posted by 90vtec@Feb 7 2005, 02:02 PM
I have a friend that has a set of 92-95 Dx axles and wants to swap some parts. Can these go into my 90 hatch? I need new one because I'mm going to LSD but I'm not sure if they'll work in my car?
[post=457500]Quoted post[/post]​

not sure, but chances are the splines are different, so my guess would be NO! maybe someone else knows for sure

Originally posted by hybrid89+Feb 7 2005, 02:13 PM-->
@Feb 7 2005, 02:02 PM
I have a friend that has a set of 92-95 Dx axles and wants to swap some parts.  Can these go into my 90 hatch?  I need new one because I'mm going to LSD but I'm not sure if they'll work in my car?
[post=457500]Quoted post[/post]​

not sure, but chances are the splines are different, so my guess would be NO! maybe someone else knows for sure
[post=457503]Quoted post[/post]​

I have the inner portion from my old DX, so if the spline is diff, it still have the spider bearing right? If the outer portion is different he also has extra ef out knuckle, but it's sounding like i'm gonna be shit out of luck and he get no intercooler.

Check the lengths

Back