92-95 Civic Cluster Needed

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Novtec

I have a 94 DX, and i have the stupid DX gauge cluster with no tach, and I dont want a massive monster taach..So im looking for a ex or something cluster with a tach, for a5spd...I have 85k on my odometer, and I would like to have really close to that on the new one cuz i dunno if i can change it or do any modifying to it! lata!

I have a USDM VX w/tach redlines at 6500, and a EDM one, also redlines at 6500. The EDM one is in Km/h. The VX one has 130,000ish on it and the EDM one has 39612 Km on it. I'd like 100 shipped for either, but feel free to make an offer.

ITe, lemme check around, Im not sure if its possible to change the odometers out, cuz i may sell the car later on, and i want the mileage to be within a few thousand...over or under...

Yes, you can swap out the odometer / speedometer clusters.

:withstupid: Its only a couple screws and you can pull out your old odometer cluster. Another couple screws for taking the old one out and a couple for securing the well..."new" one. ITs very easy and keeps everything legal at the DMV.

Back